Bugs to eliminate for upcoming versions (please report bugs to contact AT seemiyah.com)
- Relaunch of the whole project.
- Removed the playlist option
- Removed the member login features
- Everything is new and it is so full of stars.
- BUG REMOVE Widgets within the playlist details were shown even if they were set as "trashed"
- NEW design and system relaunch due to the misunderstanding of the free-via-cookie system
- NEW Users can create unlimited playlists with just one account.
- NEW no registration needed as user is saved via Cookies for 24hours
- NEW public playlists can be down by anyone without registration needed
- Template relaunch
- Changed the tag system from the core Joomla tag sys to a FABRIK tagify solution.
- Added Picography as content provider to the system.
- Added ISO Republic as content provider to the system.
- Added Freely Photos as content provider to the system.
- Detail thumbnail is missing. Link to the thumbnail preview in widget details is wrong.
- Public start playlist module passed wrong ID.
- Changed the details page per widget so that widget details are now viewable at the frontend.
- Deactivated the "categories" option at the widget filtering module due to the SQL filter option.
- Relaunch of the whole page design and tech background
- Template now is INVENT
- Moved away from a Virtuemart shopsystem to own FABRIK layout
- Widgets in Playlist can now be drag and dropped to re-order
- Removed widget amount limitation
- Removed widget duration limitation
- The MOJOCAFE becomes SEEMIYAH
- Whole tech site moved from full ADOBE FLASH to the Joomla CMS
- Widgets set up as "products" within the Virtuemart component of Joomla
- Shoptemplate changed to Gavick Storefront
- Playlist generation based on the FABRIK component
- Membership option added via Payplans
1.1 (~ 10/2008)
- Port of the whole Mojocafe to a Playstation Portable solution
1.0 (~ 11/2087)
- Project development for the NOKIA n800/N810